ECONOMIA

Texas Instruments Incorporated (NASDAQ:TXN)

The stock institutional ownership included 98.80% while insider ownership remained 0.30%. 788.75 million shares or 0.31% less from 791.23 million shares in 2017Q3 were reported. Therefore 46% are positive. Texas Instruments had 117 analyst reports since July 24, 2015 according to SRatingsIntel. Texas Instruments Incorporated (NASDAQ: TXN ), stock is trading $120.75 above the 52-week high and h... Continua a leggere...

New royal baby named Louis Arthur Charles

New royal baby named Louis Arthur Charles A mail carrier in Texas dances while delivering mail. The baby, William and Kate's third child, was born on Monday at 11.01am local time weighing 8lb 7oz. His birth was also a significant moment for Charlotte , the first princess who will not be overtaken in the line of succession by her younger brother. Continua a leggere...

KLX Inc. (KLXI) Increases to All-Time High at $80.05

KLXI has been the subject of a number of research analyst reports. Ciarmoli now forecasts that the aerospace company will post earnings of $0.98 per share for the quarter, up from their previous estimate of $0.93. (NASDAQ:KLXI) with "Buy" rating. SunTrust maintained it with "Buy" rating and $78.0 target in Tuesday, December 26 report. BidaskClub raised KLX from a "buy" rating to a "strong-buy" rat... Continua a leggere...

The world's oldest spider dies at the age of 43, reveal scientists

The world's oldest spider dies at the age of 43, reveal scientists A spider believed to be the oldest in the world has died at the age of 43, heartbroken Australian scientists announced this week. At the time of its death, the spider was 43 years old. The researcher expressed grief about the demise of the creature and told the Telegraph she wanted to it complete at least 50. The scientists found the spider dead during a long-term population study. Continua a leggere...

'Autopilot driver' who sat in passenger seat is banned for 18 months

'Autopilot driver' who sat in passenger seat is banned for 18 months At St Albans Crown Court on April 20, Patel, who had owned the Tesla for five months, pleaded guilty to risky driving. The driver admitted that the stunt in May a year ago had been silly, but insisted that he was simply "the unlucky one who got caught" trying out the "amazing" feature on the vehicle. Continua a leggere...

EPS for Antero Midstream Partners LP (AM) forecasted at $0.39

It opened the session with a $73.61 price tag, later ranging from $73.19 to $74.53, the range at which the stock has traded at throughout the day. About 628,737 shares traded. Therefore 40% are positive. Over the past twelve months, Magellan Midstream Partners, L.P. (NYSE:MMP)'s stock was -7.74%. The firm has "Buy" rating given on Friday , September 9 by Tudor Pickering. Continua a leggere...

United Kingdom growth falls to five-year low, BoE seen delaying rate hike

United Kingdom growth falls to five-year low, BoE seen delaying rate hike After last week's retail sales data highlighted the damaging impact of March's cold snap, a disappointing first-quarter GDP number today was pretty much nailed-on. But quick analysis on the GDP numbers shows that the slowdown in services was not broad based - it was concentrated mainly in the retail sector, claims Capital Economics , which tends to be hit hardest by bad weather. Continua a leggere...

Plains All American Pipeline (PAA) Rating Lowered to Underperform at Wolfe Research

Plains All American Pipeline had a return on equity of 10.01% and a net margin of 3.26%. It is positive, as 42 investors sold PAA shares while 120 reduced holdings. The firm earned "Hold" rating on Sunday, November 5 by RBC Capital Markets. A rating of 3 would show a mean Hold recommendation. The stock of Plains All American Pipeline, L.P. Continua a leggere...

United Parcel Service's (UPS) Hold Rating Reiterated at Robert W. Baird

United Parcel Service's (UPS) Hold Rating Reiterated at Robert W. Baird The stock increased 0.19% or $0.07 during the last trading session, reaching $37. Its down 93.07% from 13.27 million shares previously. Bb&T Securities Llc increased its stake in United Parcel Service Inc ( UPS ) by 6.38% based on its latest 2017Q4 regulatory filing with the SEC. Continua a leggere...

William Blair Comments on Edwards Lifesciences' Q2 2018 Earnings

Other institutional investors and hedge funds also recently modified their holdings of the company. Lake Street Advisors Group LLC purchased a new position in shares of Edwards Lifesciences in the fourth quarter valued at $201,000. Following the completion of the sale, the vice president now directly owns 24,908 shares in the company, valued at $3,169,293.92. NB CA now owns 5,795 shares of the m... Continua a leggere...

Idea Cellular Q4 loss widens to Rs 930.6 cr

Idea Cellular Q4 loss widens to Rs 930.6 cr The subdued performance of the company, which reported its sixth straight quarterly loss, came on the back of the ongoing tariff wars in the telecom sector, and a steep reduction in domestic and worldwide MTC (mobile termination charges) settlement rate. Continua a leggere...

Sainsbury's and Asda close to United Kingdom retail merger

Sainsbury's and Asda close to United Kingdom retail merger Asda did not immediately respond to requests for comment. The merger comes amid a crowded and competitive grocery retail space in the UK. Sainsbury's , Britain's No. One of the sources said he would stay at the combined group. Tesco last month moved to strengthen its grip on the United Kingdom food sector with the 4 billion-pound purchase of wholesaler Booker. Continua a leggere...

Airbus Q1 profits drop 30%, due to delays

Airbus Q1 profits drop 30%, due to delays Adjusted EBIT, a measure of underlying performance that excludes movements in provisions related to programmes, came in at € 14m after a €19m loss a year ago. CEO Tom Enders described the engine shortage as a "challenging situation", and said its impact was "clearly shown" in the company's financial results. Continua a leggere...

Forecast: Nice weekend ahead, chance of rain early next week

Forecast: Nice weekend ahead, chance of rain early next week East southeast wind 5 to 10 miles per hour. Sunday Night: A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2am. The front will spread east of the Divide with unsettled weather Monday through Wednesday . Chance of precipitation is 60 percent. Monday: Sunny, with a high near 79. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 9 to 17 miles per hour, with gusts as high as 25 miles per hour. Continua a leggere...

Would-be judge facing trial for ruling in traffic cases is found dead

Crawford was scheduled to go on trial on Monday. Crawford, 46, was pronounced dead at her home at 4:02 p.m. Thursday by Calumet City police and fire personnel, who had responded to a call of a possible suicide and found her unresponsive. Continua a leggere...

$-0.74 EPS Expected for Zogenix, Inc. (ZGNX) on May, 3

Teacher Retirement System of Texas bought a new position in Zogenix during the fourth quarter worth about $409,000. Guggenheim Capital LLC now owns 12,843 shares of the company's stock worth $514,000 after purchasing an additional 5,342 shares during the period. Continua a leggere...

Barclays Trims Western Digital (WDC) Target Price to $118.00

The stock increased 0.02% or $0.02 during the last trading session, reaching $93.41. Its share price has decline -9.87% in three months and is down -3.35% for the last five trades. 75% are bullish. 31 are the (NASDAQ: WDC)'s analyst reports since October 27, 2017 according to StockzIntelligence Inc. The firm has "Outperform" rating given on Friday, March 16 by Robert W. Continua a leggere...

New Mexico Educational Retirement Board Boosts Position in CVS Health (CVS)

Renaissance Tech Ltd Com owns 3.47 million shares. The stock increased 1.67% or $1.15 during the last trading session, reaching $69.84. Primecap Ca holds 0.19% in CVS Health Corporation ( NYSE : CVS ) or 3.39M shares. Moreover, Parametric Portfolio Assocs Lc has 0.03% invested in Expedia Group, Inc. Lenox Wealth invested in 0.01% or 464 shares. Glob X Mngmt Limited Co invested in 0.03% or 15,472... Continua a leggere...

Warming trend to begin Friday. Expect a flawless weather weekend

Warming trend to begin Friday. Expect a flawless weather weekend Remember lightning should be taken just as seriously as tornadoes and yes it will be warm next week so if you are going to be outside in between storms make sure you stay weather aware and when thunder roars go indoors. Winds NE 5-10 miles per hour. A few passing clouds and strong winds on Sunday with a slight chance for a shower moving through. "At this time most models are producing 0.05" ... Continua a leggere...

On May, 10 AveXis, Inc. (AVXS) EPS Estimated At $

Kaspar sold 15,000 shares of the business's stock in a transaction on Monday, April 2nd. Two analysts have rated the stock with a sell rating, fourteen have assigned a hold rating and six have issued a buy rating to the company's stock. The disclosure for this sale can be found here. Zurcher Kantonalbank Zurich Cantonalbank boosted its holdings in AveXis by 57.5% in the 4th quarter. Continua a leggere...


« Precedente 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199