'He hasn't even said sorry': Prince Philip crash victim speaks out

Prince William Kate Middleton and Prince Charles

Prince William Kate Middleton and Prince Charles | Darren Staples – Pool Getty Images

It comes after the 97-year-old duke was pulled from his wrecked Freelander on Thursday after it flipped on its side following a collision with a Kia.

Some observers will point out that Prince Philip might have gotten off lucky, with many drivers facing a £500 for not wearing a seatbelt.

The estate hit the news earlier this week after Prince Phillip crashed into another vehicle while he was behind the driving seat of his Land Rover.

His Royal Highness has received a warning from Norfolk police regarding his lack of seatbelt with the police saying that "suitable words of advice have been given to the driver".

"This is in line with our standard response when being made aware of such images showing this type of offence", she said.

It's understandably close to the Queen's heart, once describing it as 'dear old Sandringham, the place I love better than anywhere else in the world'.

The two women inside the Kia were hurt in the collision but the nine-month-old baby boy was unharmed.

Photos published by The Daily Mail show Philip, who was uninjured in the crash on Thursday, driving around on a public road.

Buckingham Palace is yet to comment on the images of Philip driving on Saturday.

Speaking to the BBC's Today Programme, Mr Brandreth recalled a story told to him by the prince's cousin, Countess Mountbatten, who said her dad once had a dramatic journey with the royal couple.

"The incident will be investigated and any appropriate action taken", added a police spokesperson.

A source said on the same day: "The duke's routine in the coming days will continue as normal".

Prince Philip was examined at hospital on doctor's advice, but a check-up found no injuries of concern, a palace spokeswoman has said.

Altre Notizie